This month's journal prompts focus on love and relationships. There will be a total of 31 questions for you, whether you're in a relationship/marriage or single. Enjoy!
- What are your strengths?
- What is something you need to forgive yourself for?
- What makes you feel happy?
- Name 3 things you are really really good at.
- What are your beliefs about yourself?
- What is one of your proudest moments?
- When do you feel your best?
- What is your favorite feature?
- What's something you are working on believing you deserve?
- Going forward, how can you commit to loving yourself daily?
IF YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP/MARRIAGE
11. What are three things you admire most about your partner?
12. How do you show love to your partner?
13. How does your partner show love to you?
14. What is working in your current relationship? What needs more attention?
15. Describe your partner in 3 words.
16. What is your definition of a healthy relationship?
17. What makes you feel loved?
18. Describe what good communication means to you?
19. What are your partners' dreams and goals? What do you do to actively support them?
20. What are your dreams and goals? What does your partner do to actively support them?
IF YOU'RE SINGLE/LOOKING
11. What are your values?
12. What is your definition of a healthy relationship?
13. Describe your ideal partner.
14. What do you think is the most challenging about dating today?
15. Have you been hurt in a past relationship? What needs to heal?
16. What are deal breakers for you in relationships?
17. Whose relationships do you admire? Why?
18. What are some of the biggest lessons you learned from past relationships?
19. Do you notice a pattern in the type of people you attract?
20. What does romance mean to you? Describe a romantic date.
21. Who is your best friend? Why?
22. What does 'family' mean to you?
23. Is there anyone in your life you need to forgive? Why?
24. How can you bring more love into your relationships?
25. What ways have your friends or family influenced you?
26. What qualities do you believe are important in friendships?
27. How do you want to be more present for people in your life?
28. What type of friend/family member do you want to be?
29. List the 3 people you spend the most time with. Reflect on the relationship. How do you feel after time spent?
30. What are you most grateful for in regards to your family?
31. What is your love language? Head to this link to discover and understand what is your primary love language based on Dr. Gary Chapman's 5 love languages.